TJIS “GURUKUL” comprises of an on campus air-conditioned separate hostel for boys and girls.TJIS “GURUKUL” comprises of:
- Rooms on twin sharing basis : Each room at “GURUKUL” is meant to be shared between 2 students with separate beds and an attached bathroom. Every student gets his individual study table along with an Elmira to keep his belongings.
- Recreation Lobbies : Each floor of the hostel consists of a recreational lobby containing separate LCD screens with cable connection for the purpose of evening recreation of the “GURUKULITES”
- Indoor and outdoor games: The students at TJIS GURUKUL are provided ample opportunities for relaxing through indoor and outdoor games such as chess, ludo, carom volleyball swimming, cricket, basketball, lawn tennis etc.
- Remedials : Education of TJIS “GURUKULITES” is of utmost importance at “GURUKUL” and for that purpose separate remedials of the students take place every evening. Apart from that self study sessions are also conducted every day.
- Outdoor visits: At TJIS “GURUKUL” we understand that the students need to be provided an opportunity to leave the campus and be given an opportunity to refresh themselves by connecting to the outside world. For this purpose students are provided a monthly visit outside the campus for movies, picnics etc.
- Internet facilities : The students at TJIS are provided with internet facilities in the “GURUKUL” itself so that they can connect with their parents and loved ones.