‘TITANS - THE GENIUSES’
The Jain International School is pioneer to bring about a revolution in the system of education by bringing the concept of DAY BOARDING SCHOOLS in Kanpur.This approach provides children with 360 degree educational experience. Day Boarding has been created so that the child looks upon school as a second home where all requisites are provided so that they grow into responsible and healthy individuals.
In our Day Boarding system i.e. TJIS TITANS the school timings are from 07.30 am to 04.00 pm. The additional hours are optimally utilized for the development of hobbies, systematic sports coaching and extra academic help. It ensures that the students set on all round development.
The concept of Day Boarding offers the following value proposition:
• Personality Development: We bring out the latent talent in each child through a wide range of games, sports and co-curricular activities.
• Optimised Learning: Child’s time is productively spent at school on various scholastic and co-scholastic activities and not wasted in travelling to various tuition, coaching, hobbies or sports classes.
• Quality Family Time: Parents do not have to worry about Home-work, curricular or extra-curricular activities as they are taken care of by the school.The family is thus able to spend quality time at home.
• Teacher- Student Interaction: As a child spends more time at school he develops a stronger bond with his teachers and gets personalised attention.
• Balanced Diet: Your child gets an opportunity to develop good eating habits and table etiquettes – avoiding fussing on food and learning to enjoy well-cooked, nutritious and balanced diet.
The long day concept is a boon for working parents as the child is under the supervision of responsible and committed faculty. It is an oasis for nuclear families with working parents.
We firmly believe that a parent’s job is to give to the child quality time, to share love and imbibe moral values which are so essential for the development of the child.
If the Parents and teachers fulfil their defined duties they can surely mould every child into a GENIUS.