The school modifies its curriculum regularly as per the norms of CBSE Board Curriculum and follows the CCE (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation) as proposed by the Board. The session is divided in two terms:-
1. The First Term i.e. from April to September consists of two FA's-- FA-I and FA-II and First Summative Assessment (SA-I)
The CCE pattern aims at the all-round development of a child.
2. Second Term i. e. from October to March consists of two FA’s -- FA-III and FA-IV and Second Summative Assessment( SA 2) Apart from this, Pre-boards are conducted for the board going children.
The guiding principles of the school curriculum are:
- connecting knowledge to life outside the school
- ensuring that learning is shifted away from rote methods
- enriching the curriculum to provide for overall development of children rather than remain textbook centric
- making examinations more flexible and integrated into classroom life and
- A clear orientation towards values associated with peace and harmonious coexistence.
One of the basic aims of education is to nurture in the learner a sound mind and strong values driven character.Learners should be educated to uphold the democratic values, respect the Rules of Law, and support humanitarian ideals; they should engage in healthy practices to be able to develop robust and healthy physiques, learn how to think for themselves and be creative.
We at The Jain International School aim at nurturing responsible citizens with a sense of patriotism and a global perspective. In principle, education is a learning progression to help learners explore their innate capacity and talents as well as develop their potential to improve and enhance sustainability of their living environment.