Outside of the regular school day, The Jain International School students have many opportunities to participate in extra curricular activities. Extra curricular activities offer students a chance to develop a talent, perform with their peers and demonstrate leadership.
Students are encouraged to participate in one or more extra curricular activities to be more involved and connected with the school as they represent The Jain International School and earn recognition for their achievements.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THESE ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Share talents with others in a community.
- Experience education beyond the classroom.
- Develop positive attitudes and values.
- Serve the community as a complement to intellectual development.
- Develop the ability to work with others.
- Promote international understanding.
- Encourage the development of new skills and interests.
- Develop links with local, national and international communities.
- Develop a sense of responsibility and discovery.
Parent Support Services
- Bulk messaging to keep track of the day to day activities in the school
- A special “Parents login” section to track the candidate's progress and keep in touch with the teachers.
Students Support Services
- 1) LAKSHYA (Career Guidance Cell for students from Class 9th to 12th)
- 2) FIT KIDS (A Fitness Training Programme for students upto Class 5th)
- 3) HCL Digi School Smart Classes for innovative learning across all the sections.
- 4) “Students Login Section” to enable a child to keep track of assignments and homework.
Other Support Services
- Fully Wired & Wireless Networked Campus
- Internet Leased Line with Unified Threat Management System
- Integrated Building Management System
- IP based Audio & Video Control System
- Portal to facilitate seamless flow of information & effective communication
- Fire detection, alarm and fighting system capable of handling any fire hazard
- CCTV surveillance system for monitoring & event recording
- Door Access Control System for authorized entries
Student Educational Clubs
- 1) VIGYANOPEDIA (SCIENCE CLUB)
- 2) JAIN MATHS BLUDGEON (MATHS CLUB)
- 3) TECNOW TEENS (COMPUTER CLUB).